Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Hmm, that might be useful actually.

^Post your opinions on this suggestion, everyone.
    This is a great idea. I always forget to check for messages, even though I rarely get any

I guess I'm full of ideas lately because I've got another suggestion:

Make priest weapons add AP from the off hand. Aka dual wield AP. That is all.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    This topic is kind of cool, but before implementing any improvement, they should try to fix some wierd stuff on the game first.
    Here are some examples:

1) Genie: everytime one relog, the genie needs to be set-up again. Has to be fixed.
    2) Improve the tracking system on the items at each server. People say that all the SUPER items were created on G1st time. But in Ephesus, new items still pops up every day... Krowaz set+9 are available now such as shells sets+21. I remember when K2 owned the game, every month or so they had the Wipe thing in order to keep the duped items away from the game.
    3) 100% scroll: everyone knows that 100% scroll has some bugs. on lvl 83/4, i remember dying and loosing 127m. If for some reason I was afk and get DC after I died, when logging back to the game and using scroll, only 80m of xp were recovered...

Whatever, don't want to miss the point on this topic. I know this is not bug report section but I think that first they need to fix all bugs and control the Super items reproduction.l

Other than that, I believe they should look for a solution to bring some classes back to the game, such as paper mage, ice mage, battle priests and archers. Maybe creating new skills (i.e. new attack skill for priest) or even improving the Attack gained by each STR or INT point added... This game is getting boring and limited. In Ephesus there are pretty much 3 kinds of chars:

1 - Flame mages with gold aztec fulitol+11
    2 - Warriors with Wirinon / Baal+21
    3 - Rouges with Raum+21 / DV+21 or Moonlight+8

We kind of lost a large varieties of useless weapons such as: Clubs, spears, bows, paper staffs... Need to find a way to bring the variety back to the game...
    Last edited by zidfill2; 06-09-2015 at 05:27 AM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanThePaladin View Post
    I guess I'm full of ideas lately because I've got another suggestion:

Make priest weapons add AP from the off hand. Aka dual wield AP. That is all.
    I am not sure what do you mean exactly, I just tested it myself and it seems like off-hand weapons do add attack power already.
    Tested it with Mace of Selfname and Holy Animor..

Quote Originally Posted by zidfill2 View Post
    This topic is kind of cool, but before implementing any improvement, they should try to fix some wierd stuff on the game first.
    Here are some examples:

1) Genie: everytime one relog, the genie needs to be set-up again. Has to be fixed.
    2) Improve the tracking system on the items at each server. People say that all the SUPER items were created on G1st time. But in Ephesus, new items still pops up every day... Krowaz set+9 are available now such as shells sets+21. I remember when K2 owned the game, every month or so they had the Wipe thing in order to keep the duped items away from the game.
    3) 100% scroll: everyone knows that 100% scroll has some bugs. on lvl 83/4, i remember dying and loosing 127m. If for some reason I was afk and get DC after I died, when logging back to the game and using scroll, only 80m of xp were recovered...

Whatever, don't want to miss the point on this topic. I know this is not bug report section but I think that first they need to fix all bugs and control the Super items reproduction.l

Other than that, I believe they should look for a solution to bring some classes back to the game, such as paper mage, ice mage, battle priests and archers. Maybe creating new skills (i.e. new attack skill for priest) or even improving the Attack gained by each STR or INT point added... This game is getting boring and limited. In Ephesus there are pretty much 3 kinds of chars:

1 - Flame mages with gold aztec fulitol+11
    2 - Warriors with Wirinon / Baal+21
    3 - Rouges with Raum+21 / DV+21 or Moonlight+8

We kind of lost a large varieties of useless weapons such as: Clubs, spears, bows, paper staffs... Need to find a way to bring the variety back to the game...
    1. This is a bug, like I said.. bug reports has a different topic.

2. This kind of +10's you see there, it probably always been in the server.. perhaps someone had it and never wanted to sell it till today.
    Previous publishers didn't wipe anything unless the item owners were stupid enough to go publicly and say that they purchased an item from a GM..
    Those who didn't talk about it, simply had their items forever. Now NTTGame is in a tough position, if they started wiping all those illegal items, when most of those item's holders are active players, what do you think would happen? would you continue playing if your character was full of illegal items and one day you logged in and saw that those items are gone? would you continue playing? I will be surprised if yes.
    I am not gonna lie, in those old servers, most of the players are using those items.. and those players has no issue with the fact that other players are using it too. Which is why they continue playing in X server and not moving to one of the new servers (which has 0 injected items by previous publishers).

NTTGame is publishing this game for what.. 3 years now? trust them on that one, they thought about it already and as you can see nothing happened to this kind of items (except for a few I guess) they got a reason for not wiping all those items.

3. I personally died a couple of times on towers with a 83/5, 83/1, 83/3 and a 83 of curse.. I used a 100% resurrection scroll and received all the EXP I lost..
    This is the first time I hear about such a bug to be honest.

Well, I suggested some type of improvement already for priests.. you may read the first post and see it yourself.
    About mages, I also posted(was suggested by the users of this thread) some type of buff for mages but nothing related to paper mages.. I think the mage class as it is right now.. is very strong.
    Look at Castle Siege Wars and Clan Tournaments as an example.. what do you see? who rules there? melees or mages?
    Even in Ronark Land, with the right team play.. mages can actually roll melees very easily.
    About Ephesus, well.. I know melee's has better weapons in this specific case but based on my experience.. the attack power on your weapon (for mages) isn't as critical as attack power for melees.. the results would probably be the same whether those mages were using +10 staffs or +9.

Thank you for posting your suggestions everyone, keep it up..
    Last edited by DaDegano; 06-09-2015 at 03:37 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    I am not sure what do you mean exactly, I just tested it myself and it seems like off-hand weapons do add attack power already.
    Tested it with Mace of Selfname and Holy Animor..
    The INT bonus added the AP. Not the weapon's AP itself. Bonuses work. Attack power does not.... I feel like you should know these things being #1 priest in all of KO
    Last edited by BryanThePaladin; 06-09-2015 at 06:09 PM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanThePaladin View Post
    The INT bonus added the AP. Not the weapon's AP itself. Bonuses work. Attack power does not.... I feel like you should know these things being #1 priest in all of KO
    I figured, I don't know if it would be effective really.
    Nowadays, you wouldn't see priests running without a shield in CZ anyway (unless they're using a two handed weapon -> which is also rare).
    Those who will run without a shield will simply die very quickly, I feel like you should know these things as a player that plays KO currently .

Eh well, I am not playing as a BP, last time that I did play as a BP it was 2006 in Dies and there.. BPs used a two handed weapon / a shield & a mace.

Either way, will wait for more comments on that.. me personally? I don't think it would make a big difference.. if anything it would make some players actually try it out and find out that it's not that great, then switch back to the previous build they had.
    I think that we should at least see something happening with the current BP build first (what we suggested in the first post), then I guess.. we can suggest some more suggestions related to this class.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Lower the price of low level NPC weapons or give quest weapons from the mordon quest. The current system is broken the weapons are overpriced for new players.

another idea is to increase the power difference between these weapons so they are worth the upgrade. Example one staff has 45 power the next one up only has 53 power, 70k more noah for a power increase of 9
    Last edited by Issir; 06-17-2015 at 12:51 AM.

Remember those insane Mage/ Voker parties from back in the pre-empire days? Lower the cooldown for provoke to be a few seconds less than it takes to lose aggro

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Remember those insane Mage/ Voker parties from back in the pre-empire days? Lower the cooldown for provoke to be a few seconds less than it takes to lose aggro
    those were funny parties, and warriors were wanted in an aoe party xD, could work if they add more time to the cooldown of voke else a good timing could bring the problem of a warrior luring out all the spots as it happened before. Or imagine eslant been lured with dms lol

Nickname
    BallingBoy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Hey, my observations regarding the list:

1. Modify weapon enchant scroll for Archers
    - Unlike other classes, archers get only 1 attack power after activating a weapon enchant scroll (the one you buy from premium potion npc and sundries). It should be modified, I am not sure if it's a bug or not but I have a feeling it's not a bug, just a misunderstanding or something like that.

It is not entirely true.
    Firstly, weapon enchant scroll works only for weapon in right hand.
    Secondly, we should consider 2 options:
    - bows - are kept in left hand and with bow archer gets only 1 attack power after activating a weapon enchant scroll, probably the same situation is with dagger or any other weapon in left hand
    - crossbows - are kept in right hand and with crossbow archer gets arround 40 attack power after activating a weapon enchant scroll

The best sollution here would be to change bows into weapons kept in right hand.

2. Border Defense War
    - Switch back to previous BDW system, in general even if it was working properly.. the previous system is more challenging and fun compared to the current one. (When you have to capture monument).
    - Increase level cap from 78 to 83. Many players wish to participate in Border Defense War after level 77, but they can't. I think all players should be able to participate in such an event, it's fun and very entertaining.

Update:
    - Increase level cap from 80 to 83.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Piolk; 06-19-2015 at 01:11 PM.