I find that your new addition to the game is very very lame.....That is regarding to your Continous Kills....I can understand that you get a count per kill for everyone that you kill in a row....But I personally think that if that player dies....The count should be reset back to zero, and not continue on....And have to start all over again....Two weeks agoi I saw a player get over 200 continous kills, and that player died several times in between this 200 count....yet he was still rewarded with kills after their death.....Is this some form of bug that needs attention?

My second point is regarding to players between levels 54 to 59......Since you have made several changes for these leveled players.....I find that you are really hurting them....For example....you have taken away the Dark Lunar War.....So they cannot participate in the Lunar War which is for players 60+.....Then what makes matter worst is if these players are in Ardream.....KO kicks these players from Ardream and close it down, in order to have your Lunar War & CSW.....How else are they going to continue pking.....What do they do in the meantime?....Be A.F.K. for 2 hours, when they could continue pking in that zone...Why should they be kicked out of that area, and closed down for 2 hours while the Lunar War or CSW is on.....Absolutely not fair at all to these low leveled players.

Oh Yeah and the biggest kicker of all is closing all pk areas during a CSW.....What is the point on that?.....I have complained for years now about this.....How players can enter back into pk areas while it is supposed to be closed, and your company says that is bug abuse. Yet nothing has ever been done....So why bother closing it at all?....I say if you do not want to deal with that issue....Let all pking areas remain opened during CSW.