Clan
    Gladiatorz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    My suggestion:

A Knight Online PVP Server

Hi, since i've seen USKO launching new servers every now and then and i wondered, why always the same concept with the same price pool attached to it. Premiums to level, premiums to farm, premiums to enter the server etc. etc. Now i want to take this to a whole different level, a pvp based server which includes:

Instant lvl 83, you start as a lvl 83 character with items for example +8 armors and weapons, and +0 or +1 uniques all available from in-game shop NPC's with also ofcourse an upgrade cap of +8 / +0 or +1, just like the PVP event server USKO made years ago, where you could hop on and PK as much as you'd like. If the population allows it, you could make some sort of event NPC that allows you to drop to for example lvl 69 or 59 (RLB and Ardream) for the players who prefer these zones/playstyle, with the same limitations (chitin for ardream and shell/dragon shell for rlb)

Power up store:
    The power up store could actually remain the same as it is right now, scrolls, pots, cospre's everything like the normal one so the PUS still remains, people that still want to spend money can gain small advantages by using for example cospre items, wings, red pots etc and the people that don't want to can still play and PK the normal way, without having the needs to spend so much money to gear a char in a different non-pvp server. Even the Premium system can still be sold, for example War Premium has been used in all the servers for the extra NP gain, and other benefits this could also still be implemented into a server like this for the people that want to have the extra bonus NP during pk.

The farm aspect: If you want to release a PVP Server it's not like you have to give out every single item for free, you could aswell make for example the UTC event farmable, so there's still some farm left in the game, and things to grind for.

I'm so sure alot people would love to see a server like this because they either don't have the time, or the money to invest into a game like this to actually have fun. There are so many private servers out there, that people rather play because they just don't like to spend money over and over again to keep up on track with the rest of the players that do have enough money, think about it. I'm sure this could be a big succes, especially because money wise players can decide for themselves wether they want to pay money for little advantages, or just play for free and still have lots of fun!

If you are planning on releasing something like this please let me know and i would love to help out how things should be done, to make it a fair and balanced experience for everyone.

Cheers,

Robin
    Last edited by iAmGodLike; 12-03-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadias6 View Post
    Could you also tack on "more attack skills"? Sin genie is pretty shit since we go through 5 skills then just stand there..
    How many skills do you think of? I thought of 7 or so, although I highly doubt you will be able to cast 7skills with genie before your first skill's cooldown ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Zig View Post
    bring the the God of all bosses ATTILA !!! we all miss him in emc/lufer i don't have to say that was a way to make money bla bla bla,and also a way for people starting the game to make money aswell and gear up,AND BECAUSE I MISS HIM SO MUCH.
    Good idea but honestly speaking, this boss would have to drop something more valuable in order for players to start to farm it again.
    Back in the days, you could drop a warrior pendant and that was a very valuable accesory, nowadays it's nothing special.

Any ideas?

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmGodLike View Post
    My suggestion:

A Knight Online PVP Server

Hi, since i've seen USKO launching new servers every now and then and i wondered, why always the same concept with the same price pool attached to it. Premiums to level, premiums to farm, premiums to enter the server etc. etc. Now i want to take this to a whole different level, a pvp based server which includes:

Instant lvl 83, you start as a lvl 83 character with items for example +8 armors and weapons, and +0 or +1 uniques all available from in-game shop NPC's with also ofcourse an upgrade cap of +8 / +0 or +1, just like the PVP event server USKO made years ago, where you could hop on and PK as much as you'd like. If the population allows it, you could make some sort of event NPC that allows you to drop to for example lvl 69 or 59 (RLB and Ardream) for the players who prefer these zones/playstyle, with the same limitations (chitin for ardream and shell/dragon shell for rlb)

Power up store:
    The power up store could actually remain the same as it is right now, scrolls, pots, cospre's everything like the normal one so the PUS still remains, people that still want to spend money can gain small advantages by using for example cospre items, wings, red pots etc and the people that don't want to can still play and PK the normal way, without having the needs to spend so much money to gear a char in a different non-pvp server. Even the Premium system can still be sold, for example War Premium has been used in all the servers for the extra NP gain, and other benefits this could also still be implemented into a server like this for the people that want to have the extra bonus NP during pk.

The farm aspect: If you want to release a PVP Server it's not like you have to give out every single item for free, you could aswell make for example the UTC event farmable, so there's still some farm left in the game, and things to grind for.

I'm so sure alot people would love to see a server like this because they either don't have the time, or the money to invest into a game like this to actually have fun. There are so many private servers out there, that people rather play because they just don't like to spend money over and over again to keep up on track with the rest of the players that do have enough money, think about it. I'm sure this could be a big succes, especially because money wise players can decide for themselves wether they want to pay money for little advantages, or just play for free and still have lots of fun!

If you are planning on releasing something like this please let me know and i would love to help out how things should be done, to make it a fair and balanced experience for everyone.

Cheers,

Robin
    ^That's a good one.

The idea could work, although I think there should be few requirements for that server.
    For instance, premium users only, that way NTTGame would benefit from such a server.
    Could list few more requirements and ideas.

Everyone, I would like to see you sharing your thoughts about it, perhaps event point out few ideas related to such a server.
    That could really be an entertaining server.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 12-05-2015 at 01:04 AM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

I suggest a PUS item for character delete for say 1/2 the price of a cr. CR is only way to free up any spots on your account since actual character delete feature is forever disabled / 404'd error

Hope you like it

Nickname
    SuperSin - Majed
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    LesAutres
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    How many skills do you think of? I thought of 7 or so, although I highly doubt you will be able to cast 7skills with genie before your first skill's cooldown ends.
    Sounds like a good number. Of course the genie can't combo, but when it casts skills for sin it does spike, thrust, pierce, bloody beast, and then waits for bloody beast to cool off, then does bloody beast again, then waits for bloody beast to cool off, then does bloody again, and spike thrust pierce since they opened. Two more sounds about right, 1 more would be enough.

^That's a good one.

The idea could work, although I think there should be few requirements for that server.
    For instance, premium users only, that way NTTGame would benefit from such a server.
    Could list few more requirements and ideas.

Everyone, I would like to see you sharing your thoughts about it, perhaps event point out few ideas related to such a server.
    That could really be an entertaining server.
    This is a bad idea since it will deter people from PKing on the servers where you work hard by investing time and $ for your char..
    SuperSin & Friends - 2015 Europa PvP:
    11. Get Down
    10. Cycle
    9. Ascension
    8. SHARK
    5. 007
    4. Head Splitter
    1. Go! @TS3

Fb

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Sounds like a good number. Of course the genie can't combo, but when it casts skills for sin it does spike, thrust, pierce, bloody beast, and then waits for bloody beast to cool off, then does bloody beast again, then waits for bloody beast to cool off, then does bloody again, and spike thrust pierce since they opened. Two more sounds about right, 1 more would be enough.
    Added to the list.

This is a bad idea since it will deter people from PKing on the servers where you work hard by investing time and $ for your char..
    Well, I thought, maybe this server could be wiped every 1-2weeks and top 3 players on each nation will be rewarded with a prize (NPoints etc.)
    Remember what previous publishers did back in the day? this Hellsgream server? they used to launch it every weekend and wipe it at Mondays, for few weeks.

Top symbol holders won a prize every time, it was very entertaining.
    But well, that's just my opinion, I am being very careful before adding such a suggestion to the list because it can impact other servers as well.

Thank you for sharing your opinion tho, waiting for more opinions.

more info for CYPHER RING'S
    - reb +1...+5
    -National points

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3teYD7den

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    I would be nice to bring back anvil to to emc/lufer.It's annoying when 5 ppl are upgrade at 1 anvil.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by asdlkjzxcmnb View Post
    more info for CYPHER RING'S
    - reb +1...+5
    -National points

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3teYD7den
    Could you propose a way for it to work?
    I think I understood the solution you're trying to suggest on but just making sure, are you suggesting to display character's rebirth on a cypher ring while you hover your mouse over it ? or once you right click on it ?
    Same thing with the NPs.

Quote Originally Posted by DontForgetAboutPony View Post
    I would be nice to bring back anvil to to emc/lufer.It's annoying when 5 ppl are upgrade at 1 anvil.
    How's it annoying exactly if may I ask?

Could you propose a way for it to work?
    I think I understood the solution you're trying to suggest on but just making sure, are you suggesting to display character's rebirth on a cypher ring while you hover your mouse over it ? or once you right click on it ?
    Same thing with the NPs.
    Yep! When right click on it...