What happned to KOL?

Hello,
    I used to play YEARS ago on the Diez server, I was in an Ardream Clan called WOLDFEN. I have noticed that that server no longer here. Did the old owners sell KOL to NTT? Im sure I cannot get my old chacterback since it has been over 7 years since I have logged in. Is ther any way of getting my old character back? Are there any big english servers/clans that are popullated? Has the hacking problem been delt with or is it still terrible? Are there any new servers that are not full of +9 Weapons and +9 Shell? Any way to start fresh and level up with the server or are all the servers well established all ready and have tons of lvl 83's rollin around facerolling in the Wars?

im an old Dies arrdream player too nd i remember that clan lol, anyway theres this server that came out like 33 days ago ORION
    u can try that one gl

Dies is now Resurrection server, and since you are going back I suggest you make OTP service and activate.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    WOLFIE!!! god that clan was awesome , i cant even remember what nickname i was using than

and yes if you want to start again, OTP is a MUST!, it takes some time to set it up, but it saves tons of headaches in the future

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I am a returning player also. In my opinion NTT has done an excellent job at cleaning out all the cheaters and bug abusers. There are not as many and I usually see GM's ban at least 3 people per day for third party tools.

As for what server to come to, that is up for major debate at this time. True Orion server is the newest and does not have the uber items, but the population is so high there is literally no way of logging on. I play on the Gordion server which is a merge of Atlantis and Anatolia servers. These two servers have been around for some time. There are a decent amount of English speakers as well. I still have my characters on Ress that I played about 6 years ago (originally Cypher server) so there is a chance you might still have your old characters. Although NTT is about to delete characters that have not been logged in since 2012. So I would suggest trying to log in any account you have the info for so they are not deleted.

Nickname
    kilogrammer
    Class
    Rogue
    Server
    Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilds_in_304 View Post
    so there is a chance you might still have your old characters. Although NTT is about to delete characters that have not been logged in since 2012. So I would suggest trying to log in any account you have the info for so they are not deleted.
    They have deleted mine so they say I've been back on my own new account for a about 2 months helping a friend for about 6 months I've been trying to get them to open my account since then. It's funny it's says my account s are deleted if they are deleted they should be able to open them and see what lvls my chars were and reinstate them but no. It kool tho you win some you lose some. It's not like I had +9 or +10 items or +4 or +5 unique s I was hacked and I stopped playing

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    @ kkiogrammer

where's the logic in what you wrote? if they deleted your account/character how can they undelete it... there's no trash bin, once something is deleted from databse and the database is saved, it's gone forever...

Nickname
    kilogrammer
    Class
    Rogue
    Server
    Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Cause most company's delete everything of the information. all I give them was my nickname and they told me my account was deleted due to in activity. I never said the last time I played was 4 years on my ticket so I assumed they still have some record of my account in their database. Now if they did completely deleted my characters and my info they would have said something like we don't have any record of this info or character name.plus when I would try to login in about 3 to 4 months ago it said my account was blocked then when I wrote tickets 2to 3 months ago it would say invalid information. It doesn't bother me any more tho I would have to wait for my friend to lvl up any way and if any of my other friends start I can just start a new char to lvl up with them so as long as I don't put in a dollar to this game I'm happy.
    Last edited by kkiogrammer; 03-03-2015 at 10:51 AM.

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    they might have only acc info and char names of deleted accounts, but nothing else (or they didn't find anything and just told you it was deleted)

Nickname
    kilogrammer
    Class
    Rogue
    Server
    Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    That's what had me thinking just thoughts not real evidence you know I'm over it tho