Thread: Otp id

Otp id

Hello , i forgot my OTP id for login i have the password but i cant remember my ID there's any way to get it back :v

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello.

Well, you can view your SMS inbox and find it there if you received already your OTP ID and AUTH Code in the past.

In case you cleared your phone's SMS inbox you can use the re-send AuthCode and an OTP ID
    But you'll have to wait for it till NTTGame enable again their re-send SMS feature, it is currently disabled till further.

More information
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...t-ICS-Web-Site

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Happens that i bought a new Phone 4 months ago and i dont log on KO in 5months or 6 and when i log to OTP website they ask me for OTP code but i cant get a code without my ID or cant even change my Mobile because i cant get in :v

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroPwm View Post
    Happens that i bought a new Phone 4 months ago and i dont log on KO in 5months or 6 and when i log to OTP website they ask me for OTP code but i cant get a code without my ID or cant even change my Mobile because i cant get in :v
    You'll need to submit a ticket and explain it in your ticket,
    they should be able to change your registered phone number to your current phone number, as long as you have all the information they'll ask for of curse.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

i did but no asnwer yet :/ i have N points on this account so i need to get it back :/

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroPwm View Post
    i did but no asnwer yet :/ i have N points on this account so i need to get it back :/
    It might take a while, have some patience.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    It might take a while, have some patience.
    It will take 1month as i c no asnwer on ticket :v