Recent OTP Issues

Dear Knight Online Players,

Over the past day we have had some issues with the OTP server, and as a result many players were unable to log in to the game. We have since remedied the issue, but some players were still experiencing problems. For these players we recommend to try the following:

1. Use the "Time Sync" feature in the AnyOTP application.
    2. Reset the OTP account at the ICS website.

We urge you not to disable your OTP service. We are continuing to monitor the situation in the forum for the most current information from our community. We thank you for your patience in regards to this matter.

NTTGame || Knight Online Team

ya reset meset demişsin reset attık gelmiyor 15 defa denedim hala aynı.

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DAIM0Nx View Post
    ya reset meset demişsin reset attık gelmiyor 15 defa denedim hala aynı.
    Please use English, this is the English forums.

Resetting OTP worked. Anyone who has tried to login more then 10 times into the game while the issue had occurred, will be blocked out. (otp will still protect) just requiring a reset of the OTP, and it should work.

when im trying to reset its says that i already send 15 times but i didnt. how am i suppost to reset otp if im not allowed.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by per_k7XGLR5Z View Post
    when im trying to reset its says that i already send 15 times but i didnt. how am i suppost to reset otp if im not allowed.
    Hello.

Please take a look into the following thread :
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...4-AnyOTP-Codes

Also, like you probably know OTP is meant to block hackers once they try to access your account.
    There is a chance that someone tried to access your account and because he/she entered a wrong OTP code too many times....
    I know about few people that encountered the same issue and once they changed their passwords it just stopped.

I recommend you on changing your password and trying again later.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

none of the solutions presented applies to my case for problems with otp

I am otp item in my bar on the desktop, which used to access, but now it appears as the first connection. I no longer have the otp program, only that item.
    I tried to do it all again redo it, but when I try to download otp close all programs.
    There is no explanation to the list of possible solutions to OTP errors.
    Can you help?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by J0t4x55 View Post
    I am otp item in my bar on the desktop, which used to access, but now it appears as the first connection. I no longer have the otp program, only that item.
    I tried to do it all again redo it, but when I try to download otp close all programs.
    There is no explanation to the list of possible solutions to OTP errors.
    Can you help?

Hello.

When you say "now it appears as the first connection". Are you talking about the first step after installing OTP? where you have to enter your Authcode and OTPID ?

If yes, you can re-send your authcode/otp ID.
    Login to http://otp.nttgame.com
    Now after you logged in, visit the following link : http://otp.nttgame.com/MyICS/service/resendAuthCode
    > Click on "RESEND AUTHENTICATION CODE" and then check your phone, you should receive a new authcode and your OTP ID.

Use it again and it should work just fine.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

I did what you taught me, I received the new otp id and auth code cell, but appears "error login OTP failed with unknown issue"
    Maybe I should delete the otp and make a new one, but every time I try to download otp for PC, close all browser windows.
    Can you help me please?

Nickname
    __CYPHER__
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    xEXILEx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    DO NOT TAKE OTP OFF FOR NOTHING.. Don't play till they fix this.. I tried the same thing deactivated my otp to try and redo it and was hacked in 8 hrs. When you deactivate the otp you CAN NOT Reactivate it with out a working OTP.. so it leaves your account wide open for hackers.. I just last night Lost 11 years of items countless hrs of playing,upgrading and selling PUS to get where I "WAS" Just for some nub to take it all to sell for $ or gear his char because he is to lazy and doent have the skill to build an account ! So what ever any of you do DONT PLAY TILL ITS FIXED or you will loose everything you worked for !

Nickname
    __CYPHER__
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    xEXILEx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    OTP would not open with IPHONE and will not open with my new PC with windows 10.. I had to use my 6 year old laptop to use OTP to put it back an ! Day late Dollar short I wish you all the best and like I said before.. just take a few days off and wait till it is fixed !