Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Channel View Post
    There was an anvil bug Mr. Regiss
    there was more than once bug with anvil, but that wasn`t my point at all.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Coaxers
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    there was more than once bug with anvil, but that wasn`t my point at all.
    The rumors says that there is a still bug around somewhere around here

Joking Simon But u should be carefull about the legacy of us, being a player of of dedication.

Lemme reveal the reality about Anvil.

Server Restart > The number of existing items to be upgraded > More Trinas > More Alcohol > More Luck

The bed enlarger is speaking..shhh

ѪѪѪ venit hiems, is paratus a magno turbine ѪѪѪ

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by wqefa View Post
    Regis this isn't fair ? this isn't a clearly answer i ain't got answer on my question. If there is an chance they should tell and it isn't abuse if there is a chance to upgrade every one could do this. If it is abuse they should bring a max upgrade of assesories +3 isn't it?
    Alright, let me explain it once and for all.. in case you didn't understand yet.

1. NTTGame don't have the information you're asking for, only MGame does and they never shared such information.

2. I don't see the point of sharing this information, the Anvil system is basically pure gamble.
    If they would tell you the chance of you, making an accessory +4 or +5
    it would be like you asking for such information about your lottery card, like asking what would be the chance of winning a prize in a lottery with your specific card or a different one.
    That wouldn't be fair, the information they provided related to the 'Anvil system' is more than enough and fair.

3. There is nothing that you, me or any one in this forum can do in order to get this information published.
    So asking the same question over and over, won't change anything.

There is one thing we all know for sure.
    Accessories - till +3 you have a 100% success rate.
    Weapons/Armors - till +3 you have a 100% success rate, 100% to +5 if you're using a Trina's piece.

You'll never get more information than this, related to the 'Anvil system'.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 12-19-2014 at 05:47 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    Nyxx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    I don't know if it is available anymore, but weren't you previously able to boost the % chance of upgrading an accessory with a shadow piece? (which was the blue trina). someone told me if you use one of those the % for +4 was 100%
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"-Albert Einstien

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxx View Post
    I don't know if it is available anymore, but weren't you previously able to boost the % chance of upgrading an accessory with a shadow piece? (which was the blue trina). someone told me if you use one of those the % for +4 was 100%
    shadow pice boosting chance for crafting items (cursed wepond, krowaz).
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Nyxx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    shadow pice boosting chance for crafting items (cursed wepond, krowaz).
    ahh ok good to know, glad i never bought one lol
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"-Albert Einstien

Race
    El-Morad
    i remember from back in the days when we had an event server, where everyone was max lvl, and we could buy +3 accessories +8 gear from npc for a coin or so.

back then we all gathered all the accessories we could and tried 20-30 times to combine a +4 accessory. all failed,, yet i know there were others in the same server trying the same thing and a few managed to get a +4.

i also know a person or two who managed to upgrade 1-2 +4 accessories but these are in old servers and ordinary stuff.. nothing like iron necks, or rofs,

judging from what i've been seeing over the years i'd say the chance is probably around 5% for +4 and god knows what for a +5.
    Mere estimate....
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxx View Post
    i tried that few months back, i had 3x str 16 earrings, and it didnt work.. just dropped back into inventory. it uses the same combine scroll as uniques, so in theory it shouldbe the same. after i tried without the shadow piece.. it worked and of course failed...

maybe it works with actual uniques .. i couldnt try that out
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

But the point what i don't understand is i asked a normal question if it is possibal GM's should know this if it is possibal or not or they can spam item's and try.. What is the point if i waste my gb's for any thing what is impossibal and then angery quit the game.