Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Race
    El-Morad

7/24 GM Presence Begins !

Hail Knights!

New methods we have long been working on to improve GM presence are finally readied with the patch applied yesterday. From now on, Gm team will be relentlessly watching over the game 7/24 round the clock.

We feel happy for our Legit players, and sorry for illegal players.

Have Fun!
    NTTGame || Knight Online Team
    Last edited by DeaconFrosT; 12-12-2014 at 04:00 PM.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Nickname
    ImGodLike
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Gladiatorz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    That's great! Can we also contact any one of them for possible in-game problems/questions?

Nickname
    KissMyDaggers
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Undeaths
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    El-Morad
    Great news!

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Finally good news!

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    finnaly good news , but how can we reach them in game ???
    Maybe a good idea to that also with NTT support ? so they can reply on the tickets ??? instead of waiting 1 month or more ? when will that change ?
    Last edited by JusticeForIncase; 12-12-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeForIncase View Post
    finnaly good news , but how can we reach them in game ???
    Maybe a good idea to that also with NTT support ? so they can reply on the tickets ??? instead of waiting 1 month or more ? when will that change ?
    This whole idea won't work if players could reach them, then tpt users would have their nicknames as well and their programs would automatically disconnect them once GMs are logged in.

Players all over this forum been complaining about GMs not doing their jobs properly.
    Now they'll finally start doing it properly and if the only way to do it is "hiding" their nicknames from players all over the game then I think its better that way.

Unless they're willing to name change every time they log into the game

On topic, well done.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

...how can we reach them in game ???
    Here is your official answer Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    For the last few years GM lists were not published. As soon as it's published cheat users will be able to log out immediately when game master log in.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Here is your official answer Cheers
    you kidding me ??? ROFL before a GM left this game 1-2 year ago he was also english or american dunno wich one but he was one of the best. i did even help him out in this game.... like every els we where able to pm him and each time he was online a lot of cheaters where online either ...i writed the location and place of them but he was also hidden and then he banned the cheaters... after that he came outside so i could see him again...Just to bad he did quit this game...

but also glad that they will do ther jobs now , but any change in the NTT office does aslo need a change ASAP >>!

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Well it is about time.....I think this new method will restore faith into players again, and have them come back and play.....I saw how fast this new method of GM's today worked.....As most of you know, I am a juror, and I have helped a lot every where in game, and today when I was requesting a GM to come in colony zone about the npting going on.....No sooner did I type my sentence, I brought up my KOL screen and WHAMMO.....the ones that were npting banned/blocked before I basically got the words down on the chat I was using.

I was explained how this new GM set up is....This was something that should had been done many many moons ago.....I'm thrilled that NTTGames did find a reasonable solution to have a GM online 24/7......I know with only a few GM's that they did have online they cannot watch all servers 24/7....They too have personal lives....This new method is awesome, and I can assure some of the players, we will be expecting some nice exping, and pking days to come.

I believe that working together instead of arguing and fighting, solutions can be resolved.......Thanks NTTGames for these new changes and expect more in the future with a lot of patience.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    you kidding me ??? ROFL before a GM left this game 1-2 year ago he was also english or american dunno wich one but he was one of the best. i did even help him out in this game.... like every els we where able to pm him and each time he was online a lot of cheaters where online either ...i writed the location and place of them but he was also hidden and then he banned the cheaters... after that he came outside so i could see him again...Just to bad he did quit this game...

but also glad that they will do ther jobs now , but any change in the NTT office does aslo need a change ASAP >>!
    those new gm`s dosent need such help, they know what they doing, where cheaters usualy koxp and how to deal with them.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.