Question about restoration ticket details

Hoping somebody can explain the following problems I have with Hacked account Ticket application.
    1. Account registration date. I created my account along time ago, not 100% sure but I think it was 2006. That was 2 pc's ago and I no longer have the same email address. How can I know my registration date ?

2. When I sent the ticket in, it automatically changed the dates I had selected to other incorrect dates and It doesn't save changes when I try to correct them. It changed the Birth Date & Hacked Date fields.
    Does this mean, through no fault of my that the ticket will be rejected?

Thanks.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello, about your questions :

Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolKiss View Post
    Hoping somebody can explain the following problems I have with Hacked account Ticket application.
    1. Account registration date. I created my account along time ago, not 100% sure but I think it was 2006. That was 2 pc's ago and I no longer have the same email address. How can I know my registration date ?
    If you didn't save it anywhere then sadly I don't think there is any way to find out what was your registeration date.
    I personally think NTTGame should change this questions,

or at least offer different kind of questions for verifing someone's ownership over his account
    in case he/she can't answer the questions they're asking.

I know few people who didn't save their account registeration date as well =[

Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolKiss View Post
    2. When I sent the ticket in, it automatically changed the dates I had selected to other incorrect dates and It doesn't save changes when I try to correct them. It changed the Birth Date & Hacked Date fields.
    Does this mean, through no fault of my that the ticket will be rejected?

Thanks.
    If you can't change it then simply mention it in the ticket, I believe they will take a look into it.
    Also mention that you couldn't change it and this is why you putted it in a new reply.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 10-21-2014 at 03:35 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

dont bother fin you will end up banned like they did my char including MungTheRez from SNE for raising a ticket telling them you got hacked. Give it up while you still can.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimaced View Post
    dont bother fin you will end up banned like they did my char including MungTheRez from SNE for raising a ticket telling them you got hacked. Give it up while you still can.
    He won't end up banned, you don't even know why did you get banned..
    I suggest you to find out and instead of convincing people to lose their hope and give up...
    Last edited by DaDegano; 10-21-2014 at 05:52 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    He won't end up banned, you don't even know why did you get banned..
    I suggest you to find out and instead of convincing people to lose their hope and give up...
    I wont derail find post any further but I have tried asking on the forum and mods closed my thread saying cant do Jury or somehting?

How am I to get help when the account has been blocked at game and web level and any new account I create like this one needs NPoints to raise a ticket.

The account was hacked plain and simple, I gave an exact account of my items, there were no stolen items - in fact all that was left was totomic spears and quest rubbish. I wasnt involved in any NPT or any exp for that matter which could have had a koxper in so Im ost! I simply reported my hack and 60 days later full ban with no explanation nothing!

All Im asking is that someone goes out of their way and asks a GM they may be on good terms with to have a look at the ticket numbers my olf forum nick BumFluff had posted to find out why I was banned? Please?

Thanks DADegano.
    Sorry to hear that Mung..I would think most of us old school players have been kicked in the behind by this game more than once over the years. I got to say though that the "new" host NTT is far better than the old one. So I am clinging onto that shred of hope I will get my items back. Did your main character get banned to ??

no luckily its on a sperate account. I noticed another post from someone who has been hacked and now banned too.