Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZCL admits to paypal hack/ingame hacks and transactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBBB...ature=youtu.be

1 of the 3 videos I have of Asgard El Morad Player ZCL admitting how he gets hit items/gbs... he was also in teamspeak and we managed to get his IP address to send to paypal so that no one else gets their paypal account used and abused. This man talks about making transactions with other knight online players, and then some how hacking their paypal account by their email and using it for his own use. He calls it pwning turks. He says he has access to up to 1% of paypal database in the UK. his ingame name is ZCL. Dont let him fool you. Hes been reported before but not enough evidence. I hope that this video says it all! Lets get rid of this scum!

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdawg93 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBBB...ature=youtu.be

1 of the 3 videos I have of Asgard El Morad Player ZCL admitting how he gets hit items/gbs... he was also in teamspeak and we managed to get his IP address to send to paypal so that no one else gets their paypal account used and abused. This man talks about making transactions with other knight online players, and then some how hacking their paypal account by their email and using it for his own use. He calls it pwning turks. He says he has access to up to 1% of paypal database in the UK. his ingame name is ZCL. Dont let him fool you. Hes been reported before but not enough evidence. I hope that this video says it all! Lets get rid of this scum!
    video breakdown:
    Me: How do you pick victims?
    ZCL: I Pm them, and ask if they want to sell for example, Iron Neck +1, I offer a price for it... $300 and I tell him, I pay via paypal, I make him the payment..... He delivers the Iron Neck +1, and thats it.
    ZCl: I dont care what happens after
    Me: How is that a victim lol?
    ZCL: Well..... the paypal account might report the payment, because for example.... I use your paypal to make a payment... when you realize it wasnt you that made the payment....... you might report it
    Me: Ohhhhhh
    ZCL: Called unauthorized dispute
    Me: So is that how you got all ur GG items
    ZCL: Yeah Pwnin turks
    ZCL: Well... i decrypt only 1% of the database if your lucky... and your paypal is in the 1% then.... seems its your lucky day
    ZCL: Wallah.. we will dicuss about this later.... lets end this subject
    ZCL: Sorry?
    ZCL: I am a ghost my friend
    Me: To Paypal?
    ZCL: to anyone
    ZCL: I am a random guy which you say hi to on the street
    Me: But i have full screenshots of our conversation
    ZCl: SO what?
    Me: So your not a ghost to me lol
    Me: You exhist
    ZCL: thanks for telling me that your making screenshots

Read more: http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#ixzz3GffkYrDb
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
    Follow us: @KnightOnline on Twitter | 362397760484902 on Facebook

he is scamming people ingame by frauding with PayPal, please get this filty dirty basterd!!!!!!

Nickname
    LeonidaS
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Legendz
    Server
    KO -> Midgard
    Race
    El-Morad
    +1 up to this. I was there when he was explaining his methods of scamming people. He is scum and needs to be dealt with immediately.

You such a funny guy :X
    ZCL Story :
    We was talking about Lb00n Iwishmaster and others ( the reason they got banned )
    We spoke on teamspeak he was trying to make me come on his clan of parrot's ( which i don't really need because i am on 4pride clan and is awesome )
    That's the main reason he got mad ) and he made all of this sh3t .
    I will ask a gm to check all of my trades i never received free gold ( except my clan members from farm )
    I have bought alot of npoints through MOL and i have transaction history ( worth more then this guy home value ) .
    All the items i have is made from Dragon Box / Summoning .
    If you got the screenshot or video of you or anyone else trading an item for free to me please post it .
    Thats all i got to say .
    Have fun .

Nickname
    LeonidaS
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Legendz
    Server
    KO -> Midgard
    Race
    El-Morad
    So here's the thing ZCL. You make an alternate forum account to deceive Gm's away from your actual account. The only post you make on the forum and it's in defense of your main account, why not use your real account if you are so confident that you are innocent. Secondly, insulting us calling us parrots and saying you have more money than the value of somebody's home just reaffirms the fact that you indeed are a fraud/hacker. You steal money from innocent players and then brag about it to American players like we are suppose to be proud of you, it's disgusting. On top of that you call your method "Pwning Turks." You got caught. Plain and simple. It's pretty clear from my angle that you are crying for the Game moderators to have mercy on you, but the truth is we have proof and witnesses. You have nothing but a bullshit back story about how we got mad over you being in a clan. It's not going to hold up and the future looks very bleak for you. You made a mistake man and the truth about you is in the public for all to see. Best of luck to you as you enter the graveyard of the banned and possibly earn some well deserved jail time where you belong. :-)

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    i will ask Gm to look over this situation, and better dont start flam war here.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

You really funny my friend , first of all i am not ZCL i am his friend ... he don't even want to distrub for this kind of kiddish claims .
    You know very well what your trying to do to set him up ... but if a gm will check the pm history gonna see the conversation was about lb00n and others.
    And regarding ZCL he never broke the rules in any way . All the items he has ... and money can be seen on history how are they bought .
    But i understand you ... your mad he takes your members from your clan to his side , all i have to say is shame on you .
    I hope a gm look into this and check what ever is needed to be checked and remove this thread .

Nickname
    Meh
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    Legendz
    Server
    KO -> Midgard
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloWorlda View Post
    You really funny my friend , first of all i am not ZCL i am his friend ... he don't even want to distrub for this kind of kiddish claims .
    Did you not just admit to being ZCL in your first post?

You such a funny guy :X
    We spoke on teamspeak he was trying to make me come on his clan of parrot's ( which i don't really need because i am on 4pride clan and is awesome )
    That's the main reason he got mad ) and he made all of this sh3t .
    I will ask a gm to check all of my trades i never received free gold ( except my clan members from farm )
    I have bought alot of npoints through MOL and i have transaction history ( worth more then this guy home value ) .
    All the items i have is made from Dragon Box / Summoning .
    You're speaking in first person as if you are him. Just sayin'.

but if a gm will check the pm history gonna see the conversation was about lb00n and others.
    If a GM would check pm history, would he not see what spencerdawg93 just posted in that video? I mean that is ZCL typing in the video... in Knight Online... verbally (typing-ly..?) admitting what he did? Appears as if a GM doesn't even need to review the PM history to me as spencerdawg93 has it recorded.

... your mad he takes your members from your clan to his side , all i have to say is shame on you .
    I'm from this clan, in which we all know each other in real life. He(you?) hasn't "taken any members from our clan to his side". Let alone even talked to us about it. #BUTTHATSNONEOFMYBUSINESS
    Forever I am. *KOM, King of 108 Mages* xD

[BLITZ]MEH! Common, I dare ya!

Having a mage in your party isn't a right, it is a privilege. If you die with a mage in your party, guess what?
    You would have died WITHOUT the mage also, and it would have been your own damn fault.
    So quit crying.

Nickname
    LeonidaS
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Legendz
    Server
    KO -> Midgard
    Race
    El-Morad

Rocky = Legendz