Need GM or MOD help about restoration

Hi, I was hacked on 09/07/2014 .I submit ticket right away and i got answer that my payments don't match the one NTT have. I really don't understand how this is possible because payments are made thru my PayPal account i have all data and i can send copy of the payments to prove. Most of the time i buy premium for in game coins( noah) from merch (DC premium) I am not sure if this can be the reason but i doubt. One more thing i noticed now that on my ticket #LFD-534-43219 some data is changed like birthday and day when i was hacked . I tried to put correct ones but it always bring back wrong ones?
    So, really need help from some one just to look at my ticket and help me resolve this.
    P.S. I am the only one use this account, I have all data , my phone is registered from first day , i have active ICS (now, not before hack) ,PayPal account is on my name i use it for last 5 years or more....
    Tnx in advance

P.S. I just logged on my account on NTT portal and i looked at NPoints recharge history and the payments i made are exactly the same one that i sent to CSS and the same one that they answer me that they don't match with their data????