Ticket closed while I was on Holiday

Hello there,

I am one of those who recently got hacked. After the notice on the forum that they would investigate those who didnt have OTP at the time the hack happend I made a new ticket. I did all they asked, Installed otp, changed passwords etc etc, but I also wrote in my ticket that I had to go on Holiday and wouldnt be able to answere between 15th september and 29th september. As u can imagine what happend... Yes they replied (15th september ^^ ) on the ticket and I had to respond. No chance for me to reply in time and probably the ticket has been closed by the automatic ticketsystem. If any of the gm's / mod's are able to re-open / check my ticket that they working on this, I would appreciate that!
    My ticket number: CFU-443-90797

Thanks a lot!

Bump ^^ Hope to get some info

Another bump..... TY

Bump.... ^^

hi
    i saw smiliar topic ( http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3GDmHxhmJ )

as i said under that topic according the message ( which is they sending you an e-mail about r ticket) if u don't respond or return to them last 24 or 48 hours the ticket will be closed automatically so open new one ofc at first u have to check last one is it still in progress or not

best regards

Thanks Hexxar , but in my first ticket it was clearly I would go on holiday before I had any reply at all from their side. They really aren't able to keep a ticket open..? I just hope any gm would be able to give an answere if they are looking into this. I made a new ticket as I didnt have any reply in whatever way...

Bumping...