Question About 2. Right of Defance please answer this question

Hello dear moderators;

I got banned 2006 year. I was always premium member. My mail adress active in data. But i cant remember my password at the moment. I have my old payments. I think that i can get my password back but , my ban is in 2006 , my account can open or not in judge ?

Thanks for help.

Regards.
    Last edited by KruSaiDeR; 07-30-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by KruSaiDeR View Post
    Hello dear moderators;

I got banned 2006 year. I was always premium member. My mail adress active in data. But i cant remember my password at the moment. I have my old payments. I think that i can get my password back but , my ban is in 2006 , my account can open or not in judge ?

Thanks for help.

Regards.
    If you got blocked in 2006... I'm pretty sure your account is deleted by now.
    No mention the gear you had in 2006 is probably nothing compared to the gear you could make in 1week these days.

I think you should simply start from 0 again .

Good Luck!

Nickname
    LambeBrbiogaoCompelo
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BrothersHood
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    If you got blocked in 2006... I'm pretty sure your account is deleted by now.
    No mention the gear you had in 2006 is probably nothing compared to the gear you could make in 1week these days.

I think you should simply start from 0 again .

Good Luck!
    how you gto good gear at one week
    you must mean scam this is the only way to get good gears from 0 in one week

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by LambeBrbiogaoCompelo View Post
    how you gto good gear at one week
    you must mean scam this is the only way to get good gears from 0 in one week
    Could you read carefully?...
    He's talking about an account from 2006.

During 2006, a raptor+7 (for example) used to be an overpowered weapon.
    Nowadays, even in the newest servers.. its not a big deal.

Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by KruSaiDeR View Post
    Hello dear moderators;

Thanks for help.

Regards.
    Old accounts from that time, were all deleted if user didn't complete the migration from K2 to Ntt, and if not logged in for a long time.
    Unfortunately its not possible to restore your account, even if it was not banned at all.

if you are not playing but thinking of coming back to game, i can assure you a 2006 account with probably 60-65 lvl, and some +7 items, is really nothing these days.
    as Degano suggested, these days, you can easily obtain similar items in game, and level up to 80 , much more easily. (as quick as 10 days with the right premium and exp parties)
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee