krowaz / dragon scale - drops, bonuses etc, +9 accesories

Hi guys,

I played KO when there were shells top armor in KO. Wondering where you can get krowaz / dragon scale (if there are any monsters like DMs who drops these armors or if u need to craft them / be lucky with fragments or something similar). And aswell would like to know if +9 accessory still drops in abyss - if a character under lvl 60 can still farm at Phantoms.

Thanks for help,
    kind rgds,
    Ghostface

And one more question - is attila karus spot still at graveyard? The respawn time is 4-8 hours as before?
    Last edited by w84me; 07-30-2014 at 03:16 AM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello w84me,

1. There are two ways to get hold of Krowaz armors, crafting few items for this one.
    However, about Dragon Flights.. I think the only way you get these nowadays is opening dragon boxes (Power Up Store item)

2. +9 accesories, I believe they still drop at abyss but I'm not sure about that.
    But if they still drop, the drop rate should be really low so it might take a while until you drop one.

3. I think it doesn't respawn anymore, but if it does.. it used to respawn at Hornets next to Apostle's spot as well.
    I believe you could simply go there after a server restart and maybe, if it indeed respawns then you'll see it there.