Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by loco222 View Post
    Well one last post here and I think I'm done. I do understand what you are saying but honestly would have to disagree. If someone was talented enough to get a keylogger on my PC or hacked my email account they could certainly do much more damage and gain substatially more money than hacking my KOL account. You yourself referenced an email bug in a previous post...this wasn't my bug. For you or the company to make a blanket statment that no restorations will be given is absurd to the players. I don't expect that items would be restored in a day or two but with some investigation those people who are trying to take advantage of the system could be rooted out and restoration made. Oviously the player base is not made up of 100% legitimate players...if it was there would be no reason for all of the security steps being taken. When you see a huge spike in the number of players that are reporting that their account has been hacked a light should go off. There are some really talented dishonest people out there. They will find a way around the system and exploit any weakness they find. They will get banned - patches will be done and things will run smoothly until they figure out the next way to breach the system. What is really happening is that loyal longstanding players are leaving. It's not that they want to but when you or the company says that " I read hundreds of posts on TR side where people lost substantial amounts of gear, and they got and will get nothing restored" what other option does a legit player have.

I'm sure that somewhere in all of these posts you have probably defended a player...it's just that I've never read one.
    and you still didint asnwer Rotsauce post...
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

look loco, it doesnt matter if they´re database got stolen, or if the hacker is a gm, whatever crazy scenario you think about, the fact is, they are not restoring items, why??, they only know, maybe they get a cut from goldfarmers, maybe they are the goldfarmers, or maybe they are just lazy, or maybe they dont care, whatever reason they will not perform any restoration of any kind, the sooner you accept it, the sooner you can move on.

Ko is now a game for ppl that can afford buying items from goldfarmers, either to have shinny items, or after a hack, thats what this adm has done with the game. Its a waste of time arguing with them, they been nttied, cause at his eyes you are the one to blame for the hack,

don't tell xxxxx about sending tickets.They gonna "bla bla bla bla bla we are sorry (xxxxxx)
    Last edited by Aky; 08-13-2014 at 01:33 PM.

So I haven't logged in or been on KOL for awhile since my account was compromised. I just heard that they are aware that these "hacked accounts" were legitimate and not because of sharing accounts - key loggers etc. I filed a support ticket back in July when my account was hacked originally (and I can see it on the support site). I never received a ticket number for this one but my account was locked for a few days until I changed my password. I have just sent a new support ticket since I wasn't able to update the other one. Will support be able to access the original ticket to see that this was submitted in a timely basis? I really want to get back to playing.

Thanks,

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    So I haven't logged in or been on KOL for awhile since my account was compromised. I just heard that they are aware that these "hacked accounts" were legitimate and not because of sharing accounts - key loggers etc. I filed a support ticket back in July when my account was hacked originally (and I can see it on the support site). I never received a ticket number for this one but my account was locked for a few days until I changed my password. I have just sent a new support ticket since I wasn't able to update the other one. Will support be able to access the original ticket to see that this was submitted in a timely basis? I really want to get back to playing.

Thanks,
    Yes they should be able to see your old ticket as well, but did you mention in your new ticket your old ticket as well or not?
    Else I don't think they will look for it..

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Yes I did mention the original support ticket and gave them the date as well. This really makes me hopeful that my items will be restored and I can get back to playing KOL. I've tried a couple of other games since my items were taken and it's just not the same. Can't beat the PVP in KOL!!!Thanks for the response DaDegano!

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Yes I did mention the original support ticket and gave them the date as well. This really makes me hopeful that my items will be restored and I can get back to playing KOL. I've tried a couple of other games since my items were taken and it's just not the same. Can't beat the PVP in KOL!!!Thanks for the response DaDegano!
    You're welcome, I'm glad I could help

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Hi again! I did receive an update to my support ticket requesting the information needed to prove ownership of my account. It's been a few weeks now and I haven't heard anything back from support and my character is still running around naked. I'm wondering if anyone has a timeline on how long this process takes to get resolved? I've tried a couple of different games since I was hacked but it's just not the same as playing with old friends and getting in some serious PVP battles. My ticket number is QLV-154-19782 and help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Hi again! I did receive an update to my support ticket requesting the information needed to prove ownership of my account. It's been a few weeks now and I haven't heard anything back from support and my character is still running around naked. I'm wondering if anyone has a timeline on how long this process takes to get resolved? I've tried a couple of different games since I was hacked but it's just not the same as playing with old friends and getting in some serious PVP battles. My ticket number is QLV-154-19782 and help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    sadly there is no timeline, hopefully it will be sooner than later.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

This has really been frustrating - I fill out all of the required information and after many tries I finally get OTP working. Figure since some of our old clannies have been restored it's only a matter of time before I'm next. Well sadly it has been 6 months and still nothing. I was hoping if I posted my ticket number here someone might be able to assist or at least find out what the delay is in getting my items back. Any help is appreciated.

Ticket QLV-154-19782
    Server - Ephesus
    Character - loco223